Family-owned and operated since 1995, Leverette Kitchen & Bath is privileged to serve hundreds of homeowners, contractors, interior designers and business owners throughout Central Florida. Our business has grown and evolved through old-fashioned word-of-mouth advertising and customer recommendation, accolades we strive to earn again and again.
Founded in Port Richey, Florida, Leverette's began as a commercial tile installer. With an eye toward innovation and in response to market demand, we've carefully added products and services over the years and expanded by opening a second showroom in Palm Harbor, Florida. Leverette's is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contractor.
Today, you can select from hundreds of granite, marble and other natural stone slabs from all over the world at either of our showrooms, as well as top name brands of appliances, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, tile, dimensional stone, wood flooring and accessories. Buy it yourself, then rely on us for complete selection, installation and remodeling services for both residential and commercial projects.
To Distinguish ourselves from our competitors, not by price, but by our quality, service, and caring for our customers while providing an enjoyable and rewarding place to work for our employees and ourselves.
LK&B is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction by always meeting customer expectations with our products and services. Our Quality Policy will be ensured by:
- Providing our customers with only quality products and services
- Providing those products and services on time, utilizing efficient methods
- Providing our customers with the best value for our products and services
- Providing open, effective communications with our customers and suppliers
- Providing systematic monitoring and control of our administrative, manufacturing, delivery, installation, and quality processes
- Providing a system of continuous improvement across all disciplines
Providing a system of employee involvement, motivation and training.